The best public relations programs and tactics implemented in 2021 were honored by the Public Relations Society of America’s Southeastern Wisconsin chapter at its annual Paragon Awards.
In all, 17 awards were presented for PR programs and tactics to local agencies, corporations and nonprofits that exhibit industry best standards in research, strategic planning and results-driven execution that made an impact. The Wisconsin Dental Association received the Best in Show distinction by securing the highest score and this year we have a tie:
- Wisconsin Dental Association’s The Drill E-Newsletter
- We’ve Got your Back. Always. Wisconsin Dental Association 2021 Membership Campaign
Public relations programs/tactics recognizing Awards of Excellence (receiving scores 45 or higher out of 50):
- Fromm Petfest (integrated communications) – Punch Public Relations
- Beyond Van Gogh (media relations) – Kane Communications Group
- Wahl ‘Most Talented Beard in America’ Contest (integrated communications) – Hoffman York
- Hot Dog! Vienna Beef Aids Pandemic Relief with Beefy Challenge (marketing consumer products/services) – Laughlin Constable
- East-West BRT Groundbreaking (events and observances) – Milwaukee County Transit System
- Kane Insights Report (integrated communications) – Kane Communications Group
Public relations programs/tactics recognizing Awards of Distinction (receiving scores 40-45 out of 50):
- UScellular Celebrates the Return of Entertainment (events and observances) – Laughlin Constable
- Maytag – Bill Rancic Webinar (online communications) – Nelson Schmidt Inc.
- WDA’s 151st Anniversary Celebration Event (events and observances) – Wisconsin Dental Association
- WAHL Influencer (influencer marketing to expand awareness) – Hoffman York
- Panduit Data Center Campaign (content marketing) – Nelson Schmidt Inc.
- TIKI Brand Media Relations Program (media relations) – Cramer-Krasselt
- Maytag: The Replacement Brand (content marketing) – Nelson Schmidt Inc.