Branigan Communications is an insight-driven communications company. Our team will help you define your brand, position your company in the marketplace, and measure tangible results and ROI. Internships at Branigan Communications are designed to provide recent college graduates with hands-on professional experience in the communications industry. This is a paid internship opportunity. Responsibilities include: project management, research, writing, editing, pitching and tracking media relations results, event planning and more. The internship position also supports general office duties.
- Recent college graduate with major in public relations, advertising, marketing or related field.
- Strong communications skills, including verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Self-starter who is motivated to complete projects from start to finish.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Social media experience a plus.
- Available to work full-time late August-December.
Please send cover letter and resume to : Mandi Baronas, Senior Account Executive, Branigan Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org, please write “internship” in subject line.