Intern – Public Relations
Location: Kohler, WI
Are you a self-motivated, dynamic individual who is pursuing a degree in Public Relations or Communications? Are you passionate about building brands through creative storytelling?
If you said “yes”, then we invite you to bring your passion, skills, and experience to positively impact the Kohler Communications group within Kohler Co. as our Intern – Public Relations.
- Assist PR team with media requests, developing press materials and projects as needed.
- Assist PR team with reporting and database management
- Work closely with the social media, PR and influencer teams to monitor content and coverage from project-based work.
- Assist team in vetting incoming, and maintaining ongoing status of influencer and product placement projects.
- Foster professional and meaningful relationships with industry stakeholders, business leaders and targeted media
- Currently a junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising, or a related field.
- Must be a strategic thinker, team player and an excellent communicator.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong writing skills and presentation skills required.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced setting.
- Positive attitude and demonstrates high level of maturity and poise.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively depending on the nature of the project.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.’s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.