Division/Department: South Wisconsin Region: RFO 523
Reports to Title: Community Engagement Manager
Location of Position: Waukesha, WI
Commitment: 10 hours per week
Salary Band: $7.25 hour
Send Resumes to: Angela at Angela.Mott@Thrivent.com
Thrivant’s Financial for Lutherans’ Community Engagement Team Intern will support marketing activities such as workshops, charitable events, and member events. The assistant will work closely with the CET manager to support the effective planning and execution of marketing activities identified by the Community Engagement Team and field leadership as priorities for the region.
Roles / Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
– Complete weekly data entry projects such as updating weekly expense reports and client profiles.
– Become familiar with Thrivent’s administrative programs; especially our customer relationship management tool – Salesforce.
– Assist the Community Engagement Team in executing marketing plans to build awareness of Thrivent within the community. This will include supporting the team in promoting the event.
– Assist in the administration of events, such as processing funding requests and reporting outcomes of the event in Salesforce.
– Documenting weekly tasks and holding weekly meetings with manager to discuss outcomes and set priorities for upcoming week.
– Driver’s license and ability to be present in the Waukesha office
– Must possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to prioritize and organize daily tasks.
– Ability to work in a self-directed fashion, with periodic check-in’s with manager.
– Ability to multi-task and respond to several stakeholder’s needs at the same time.
– Basic proficiency with PC based computer environment (Word, Excel competency).
– Willingness to ask questions and request additional training if needed.
– Strong editing skills and attention to detail.