Marketing & Public Relations Intern
Organizational Profile: Trefoil Group is a full-service marketing communications agency that works primarily in the B2B space serving clients in Milwaukee and around the world. Our close-knit agency is a good fit for people who want to work directly with business leaders and take on new challenges every day. You’ll be exposed to branding, public relations, social media, online and print advertising, direct marketing, web strategy, event planning, market research, sales support and a lot more.
Job Overview: Serving the Client Services department, the Trefoil Group Marketing and Public Relations Internship is an introduction to integrated marketing programs and other communications for a variety of manufacturing and professional service clients.
We will focus on building skills in organization, communications, time management, strategic thinking and professionalism.
• Support digital marketing offer with research, project planning, trend and results analysis
• Create content for client social media programs
• Distribute and report development for email marketing campaigns
• Write various communications including press releases, story pitches, client memos, etc.
• Develop and maintain media database, editorial calendars and media placements
• Monitor media for advertising and PR client opportunities that are on strategy
• Attend, participate and take notes in client related strategy, creative and brainstorming sessions
• Perform various client services and public relations administrative duties
• Career-minded student in advertising, PR, marketing or related field
• Sophomore status or higher
• Strong writing skills (writing sample required at interview)
• Web-savvy researcher
• Organized and detail driven
• Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
• Social media and Microsoft Office proficiency
• Ingenuity and curiosity
Internship is paid hourly and will require 15-20 hours per week.
How to Apply: Email Christy Domanoski at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include resume and cover letter that shows off your writing and other marketing/communications relevant skills.
Internship Timing & Application Deadlines:
• Fall Semester: September – December; Application deadline July 24.
• Spring Semester: January – May; Application deadline November 15.
• Summer: June – August; Application deadline April 15.