Are you looking for a way to boost your career?
Can you help a young pro accelerate his or her career?
The 2018 PRSA SE Wisconsin Mentor Program is for YOU!
About the program:
- review resumes,
- share interviewing tips and tricks,
- provide professional advice on internship and job applications,
- answer questions you may not be comfortable asking your boss or co-workers,
- share valuable industry stories and best practices,
- recommend good networking opportunities in the community,
- help identify skill-building opportunities and more.
Who can join:
- Members of PRSA
- Students from Marquette, UW-Milwaukee, UW-Whitewater juniors and seniors who are members of PRSSA
- January – May 2018
- 3 larger program events
- Meetings between mentors and mentees can be determined by each individual pair. There is no minimum or maximum time requirement.
Cost of program:
- None! It’s free for PRSA and PRSSA members
Sign up now for the 2018 Mentor Program. The Mentor Program connects students and young professionals with seasoned PR practitioners who can review resumes, share interviewing tips, offer industry best practices and identify networking opportunities.
Interested in being a Mentor? Click here
- Mentors are seasoned professionals with a minimum of seven years of experience).
- Young professionals are allowed to serve as mentors to students and also can have a mentor of their own.
Seeking a Mentor? Click here
- Mentees are students or professionals with fewer than seven years of experience).
Have questions, suggestions or comments?
New in the 2015-16 season, the mentor program provides pairs with a monthly newsletter with ideas for mentors and mentees to benefit. Simply click on the month to view.
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015