Join “America’s Crisis Guru,” James Lukaszewski, APR, Fellow PRSA, for a virtual program. Jim draws on 40+ years in crisis management, providing sensibly and powerfully talk about the imperative of readiness for adversity, as opposed to crisis management.
What’s in this course for you?
- Learn a far simpler and more powerful definition of crisis situations.
- Understand the intentional misbehaviors that cause a problem to become a crisis.
- Jim’s Wisdom: learn the truisms of crisis: bad news always ripens badly, every moment of indecision creates unsees, avoidable collateral damage, silence is the most toxic strategy, and a dozen more.
- Understand why victims will control the outcome, your reputation, and the boss’ destiny.
- Unconscionable behaviors to avoid, anticipate, or stop.
- How to manage the victim dimension of mass casualty situations.
- Top management and leadership’s most crucial roles in crisis. Crucial crisis response planning and readiness steps.
- Crisis reputation protection is achieved in the first 60-120 minutes of crisis response. The golden hour concept.
- Key issue identification and risk assessment.
- Staying ready.