Podcasting presents a powerful tool for engaging an audience and telling compelling stories.
And, for brands willing to invest in the time and expertise to do it right, this increasingly popular medium opens up a world of possibilities for building upper funnel brand awareness, engaging an existing customer audience, and demonstrating industry thought leadership.
Podcamp Media is a small, but growing, Milwaukee-based podcast production agency that helps brands do just that.
- Its flagship branded podcast, Lead Balloon, was honored by Adweek as 2020’s “Marketing Podcast of the Year” and was profiled recently on the Forbes
- Working in partnership with industry-leading national brand SurePayroll, Podcamp serves as an agency production partner for the successful, growing podcast Back of the Napkin, where small business entrepreneurs share the stories of their big journeys in small business.
- Podcamp Media also produces podcasts on behalf of brands like the National Corn Growers Association and the State of Wisconsin Investment Board.
In this session, Podcamp Media president Dusty Weis and SurePayroll’s former director of digital marketing Carey Straetz (who now serves as head of demand generation at Mode Analytics) will discuss podcast content marketing basics, detail the benefits for brands and organizations, and present a case study on the launch of SurePayroll’s Back of the Napkin podcast earlier this year.
- Hear how branded podcasting fits into a corporate marketing and communications strategy.
- Create a business case framework and KPIs to measure the success of your podcast.
- Explore the real-life start-to-finish timeline of a podcast launch, including branding, editorial calendar development, guest sourcing and go-to-market planning.
- Learn what to do—and what not to do—if you’re interested in launching a podcast for your brand.