They were the stories that put public relations front and center throughout the year:
- A new President, his use of Twitter and a new media strategy in communicating his policy proposals
- A Milwaukee company’s quick response after its product was used by white supremacist protesters in Charlottesville, Va.
- The final year of the BMO Harris Bradley Center as the new Arena and “live block” are constructed for the Milwaukee Bucks
- Southeast Wisconsin beats out other states to land Foxconn Technology’s $10 Billion factory and 13,000 high tech jobs.
Join PRSA for a year-end celebration and review of the area’s top stories in a special location – Bader Rutter’s new offices overlooking the Milwaukee River. The 43-year old agency returned to its downtown roots earlier this year, moving its 220-person staff from Brookfield into two floors of the former Laacke & Joys Co. building.
- Steve Scaffidi, WTMJ-AM 620 – commenting about the President’s use of Twitter and how this “new normal” is affecting Congress and how federal agencies operate
- Dustin Godsey, Chief Marketing Officer, Milwaukee Bucks – talking about the Bucks’ 50th anniversary season, its last in the BMO Harris Bradley Center, and the new Arena and “live block” now under construction
- Marlaina Quintana, Senior Vice President & Group Account Director, Cramer-Krasselt – addressing how Menomonee Falls-based Tiki Torches responded to the images of their product in the hands of white supremacists marching in Charlottesville, Va.
- Jim Paetsch, Milwaukee 7 – speaking about Southeast Wisconsin beating out other states to land Foxconn Technology’s $10 Billion factory and up to 13,000 high tech jobs.
Please note that this will also serve as PRSA’s annual meeting, where officers to lead the chapter in 2018 will be elected.
WE WILL BE COLLECTING PEANUT BUTTER AT THIS EVENT FOR THE HUNGER TASK FORCE. PLEASE BRING A JAR!
All jars, sizes and types are welcome!
Presented by the PRSA Community Outreach Committee
Interested in joining our committee? Email Katy Glodosky at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how you can give back
Reserve your place today – seating is limited!