Take advantage of PRSA’s “Summer’s Not Done Group Membership Promotion,” through Oct. 31, 2014. Any new groups joining during this time will have a choice of either:
- Free Chapter (first year dues) for new members or
- Free one Professional Interest Section (first year dues) for the entire team, including renewing members.
- All new members in the group will have waived Initiation fee.
If you’re considering enrolling your team in the Group Membership Program, certain criteriahelp ensure that this program provides the greatest return on investment. PRSA requiresthat a minimum of five employees* join at the same time. Also:
- All employees must join as the same member type.
- A Group Member Application for all new members is needed, along with payment.
- Payments methods accepted are credit card (MasterCard, VISA and Discover) or company check.
The PRSA team is dedicated to ensuring the highest quality customer service. Once you’ve become a PRSA Group, the PRSA process includes:
- One convenient renewal date for the entire team.
- One invoice detailing payment for each member, which will be sent to the group contact.
- The ability for additional members to join the group at any time during the year. Dues will be prorated accordingly.
- Easily-transferable memberships for when an employee changes departments or leaves your organization.
- Annual billing for renewals, after the first year.
- Availability of multi-year memberships at an additional discount.
For more information, contact:
Pamela R. Weess, CAE
Director, Group Membership and Engagement
Public Relations Society of America
33 Maiden Lane, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10038