Are you looking for a way to boost your career?
Can you help a young pro accelerate his or her career?
The 2018 PRSA SE Wisconsin Mentor Program is for YOU!
About the program:
- review resumes,
- share interviewing tips and tricks,
- provide professional advice on internship and job applications,
- answer questions you may not be comfortable asking your boss or co-workers,
- share valuable industry stories and best practices,
- recommend good networking opportunities in the community,
- help identify skill-building opportunities and more.
Who can join:
- Members of PRSA
- Students from Marquette, UW-Milwaukee, UW-Whitewater juniors and seniors who are members of PRSSA
- January – May 2018
- 3 larger program events
- Meetings between mentors and mentees can be determined by each individual pair. There is no minimum or maximum time requirement.
Cost of program:
- None! It’s free for PRSA and PRSSA members
Interested in being a Mentor? Click here to take this year’s survey.
- Mentors are seasoned professionals with a minimum of seven years of experience).
- Young professionals are allowed to serve as mentors to students and also can have a mentor of their own.
Seeking a Mentor? Click here to take this year’s survey.
- Mentees are students or professionals with fewer than seven years of experience).
Have questions, suggestions or comments?
New in the 2015-16 season, the mentor program provides pairs with a monthly newsletter with ideas for mentors and mentees to benefit. Simply click on the month to view.
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015